ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt Training
ASQ Internationally Recognised Certified Green Belt in Six Sigma
Advanced Six Sigma Tools resulting in New Levels of Process Control
If you can’t measure something, you can’t understand it. If you can’t understand it, you can’t control it. If you can’t control it, you can’t improve it
H. James Harrington
ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt Program
9 days Training, 2 days Optional Project Mentoring
The aim of this programme is to provide the trainee with the knowledge and skills to pass the ASQ Green Belt examination and lead a Key Business Improvement Project. This is achieved through the understanding and utilisation of the ASQ Body of Knowledge.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
This course is designed with utilising Six Sigma to deliver a quality improvement project and is suitable to all levels including:
Key topics covered in this training program include:
- Understand the DMAIC improvement methodology and its Benefits
- Collect and analyse data using advanced Six Sigma tools.
- Apply Lean Methodology to a waste reduction project
- Understand positive impact of teamwork
- Apply the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology to a business improvement project (Optional)
- Quality, Manufacturing, Maintenance and Design Engineers
- Introduction to Six Sigma and the DMAIC methodology
- Six Sigma Graphical Tools: Histogram, Pareto, Run Chart, Multi Vari Charts, Gauge R&R, Process Capability, SPC, Hypothesis Testing
- Six Sigma root cause Analysis Tools: Process Mapping, Fishbone Diagram, 5 Whys Analysis and FMEA, Quality Functional Deployment, Design of Experiments
- SIPOC, Lean Tools: Value Stream Map, Process Mapping, 7 sources of waste, SMED, Visual Management, 5s, Poke Yoke
Crystal Lean Solutions are approved Training Providers with Skillsnet. To find out more about our adaptable training program and funding available to you, contact us today.
Certification by ASQ requires:
- Three years of work experience in one or more areas of the ASQ Body of Knowledge
- Training in the ASQ Body of Knowledge
- Pass a 4-hour open book exam (100 questions)
"Excellent course. Will definitely use in the workplace"
"Good flow from software and first principles"
"Like that it was interactive, kept you interested"
Let’s Talk: Contact Us Today +353 (0)87 6226899