Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Certified Green Belt in Six Sigma
Lead the Data Based Decision Making Revolution
If you can’t measure something, you can’t understand it. If you can’t understand it, you can’t control it. If you can’t control it, you can’t improve it
Six Sigma Green Belt Program
6 days Training, 2 days Optional Project Mentoring
The aim of this programme is to provide the trainee with the knowledge and skills to lead and deliver a Key Business Improvement Project. This is achieved through the understanding and utilisation of Six Sigma methodologies per ISO 13053-2:2011 “Quantitative methods in process improvement”.
This course is designed with utilising Six Sigma to deliver a quality improvement project and is suitable to all levels including:
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
Key topics covered in this training program include:
- Quality, Manufacturing, Maintenance and Design Engineers
- Understand the DMAIC improvement methodology and its Benefits
- Collect and analyse data using the appropriate Six Sigma tools.
- Apply Lean Methodology to a waste reduction project
- Understand positive impact of teamwork
- Apply the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology to a business improvement project
- Introduction to Six Sigma and the DMAIC methodology
- Six Sigma Graphical Tools: Histogram, Pareto, Run Chart, Gauge R&R, Process Capability
- Six Sigma root cause Analysis Tools: Process Mapping, Fishbone Diagram, 5 Whys Analysis and FMEA
- SIPOC, Lean Tools: Value Stream Map, 7 sources of waste, SMED, Visual Management, 5s, Poke Yoke
- A3 Report to manage the project stages
Crystal Lean Solutions are approved Training Providers with Skillsnet. To find out more about our adaptable training program and funding available to you, contact us today.
Certification by Crystal Lean Solutions Black Belt on completion of:
- All training days attended
- 3-hour open book exam
- Execution and delivery of a Six Sigma project
Different tools can be used in my project
"Presentation of slides and notes excellent. Also practical’s excellent"
"Course very interesting - new concepts and instructor was very knowledgeable and accommodating"
"Training was interactive. Identified tools I can use in my own job"
Let’s Talk: Contact Us Today +353 (0)87 6226899