Crystal Lean Solutions Exhibiting and Presenting at the National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference Exhibition 31st January 2017 Stand 33A
Crystal Lean Solutions are delighted to confirm our attendance at the National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Exhibition and Inaugural Lean and Productivity Summit at City West Hotel, Dublin.
What Can You Expect at our Stand No 244?
We are located outside the Lean, Productivity and Continuous Improvement Conference Room and we would welcome an opportunity to discuss with you:
– Your current challenges and propose solutions
– Case Studies including our Approach and Results Achieved
– Provide examples of an IDA and Enterprise Ireland Competitive Benchmarking Study
– Explore Funding options available for both training and Lean Deployment
Book an Appointment
If you have a specific requirements that you would like to discuss with us, please feel free to book an appointment with us at the exhibition at firstname.lastname@example.org
Presentation at 12:05 in the Lean Productivity and Continuous Improvement Conference Room
To enable competitive advantage through a proactive Quality culture, Maria Ryan will be presenting “Human Error Approach enabling Competitive Advantage”. The key agenda items include:
- What is a Human Error based approach?
- What are the real drivers or CODE of “Human Error”?
- What are the Benefits of this approach?
- How does Lean enable this approach?
- How can you deploy this approach to deliver a Competitive Advantage?
Register for Free for this Event: http://www.manufacturingevent.com/delegates/