Training and Business Administrator Job Description
Crystal Lean Solutions (CLS) is a leading Lean service provider supporting customers in Ireland, UK and Europe within the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Electronics, Construction and Software sectors.
Delivering Excellence Together is our collective vision.
To enable us to keep delivering this vision, coupled with delivering our projected growth, we have a new, exciting opportunity to transform the business. With 3 key value streams; CLS Training Academy, Business Consultancy and Digitisation, this role will support the overall business processes. This opportunity requires excellent individual contribution and communication skills.
Candidates must be comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment where learning is part of everyday life, within our high-performance work team. Critical to this role is understanding and living our values; Safety & Wellbeing, Respect & Empathy, Delight our Customers, Relentless Pursuit of Excellence and Deliver on Commitments.
Purpose of the Role:
The Training and Business Administrator will provide full administration support for the training programmes offered by all consultants to deliver a seamless, professional onboarding experience through the life of our learners. The role also provides full reception, secretarial and administrative support, as may be required for the effective and efficient operation of the Company.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Training Administrator: Administration of the company’s private and public training delivery programmes both with private and public training programmes. This would include planning programmes, supporting logistics of programmes, supporting trainers with the delivery of the programmes, supporting marketing with the promotion of the programmes and interaction with various bodies including Skillsnet, QQI and other networks. Administration of training records, which would include both training records for Crystal Lean Solutions team trainees and also the training records for the team.
- Document Control:
- Administration of training records, which would include both training records for Crystal Lean Solutions team trainees and also the training records for the team.
- Administration of the company’s safety management documentation requirements including scheduling safety training and management of safety training records.
- Business Administration:
- Set up and manage paper and electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork and maintaining documentation.
- Execute general administrative duties including scanning, photocopying, printing and binding, preparing documentation.
- Prepare correspondence; letters, emails, mailshots, social media updates.
- IT data entry on various applications, database management and word processing.
- Filing, archiving and monitoring of documentation.
- Set up and maintenance of templates for key documents.
- Set up and co-ordination of meetings including agendas and minute recording.
- Supporting the full team in administrative requirements
- Customer service:
- Excellent Customer service skills to our clients
- Resolving queries in a professional and efficient manner
- Promoting our products and services
- General duties:
- Comply with and ensure compliance to Company policies at all times.
- Comply with all relevant legislation relevant to your area of work.
- Observe a professional manner at all times, representing the ethos and values of the Company.
- Develop strong working relationships across all departments within the Company.
- Contribute towards the efficient and effective delivery of services.
- Carry out all reasonable tasks and requests as assigned by members of the Management team including the Manager.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years-experience in administrative roles, ideally in a service organisation
- Qualification in office skills, ECDL or similar course required
- Experience of working with organisations with approved Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Proficient with Microsoft Team’s, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Lean or Six Sigma Yellow Belt certified or equivalent desirable
- Experience of the management with SharePoint applications, digital systems and Quality and Qualifications (QQI) desirable
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Strong administrative IT skills
- Strong communication skills interpersonal ability
- Competent in prioritising work and completing within timelines
- Manage calls, resolve queries, take messages, transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- General Administrative support to the teams
- Self-motivated and work under own initiative
- Strong teamwork capability
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced, changing, virtual organisation
Contract: Full time, hybrid role
To apply please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com